Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dedication to each of you! :D

Alright, I know you wanna know. = =lll

1A+, 2A, 3B+, 2B , 2C

Im totally satisfied with my results, never in my life I would expect an A+.
I was like oh my goodness! I really get it?!
Then then, I saw a lot of B+, I was wandering,
Why not A-? =P
Rather get A- than B+! Hahahaha!!!

Actually, this post I just wanna dedicated for some people. =).

Ms Colleen - I'd known you since I was 9. I'd become one of your students when I was 13.
In short, you'd taught me for full 5 years. In this 5 years, I made you cry, I made you proud(PMR),
I made you angry n etc, best of all, I didnt disappoint you this time =)
Your 5 years of teaching, had prepared me for the 1119 paper.
N now, I'd brought back my best results for u.
I just wanna say,  thank you so much! :D
Definitely will make a visit to ur place someday.! #hahaha

Mr Loh(Akaun) - Truthfully, before giving my thanks to you, I must thanks Sin Wei for introducing me to your place. Seriously, I always FAILED my accounts. N I thought it's gonna be hopeless for my account.
As in failed in SPM. However, I refuse to give up. So Sin Wei brought me in, and I asked Amanda as companion as I know her accounts aint good too.
N through 9 months of attending your(Mr.Loh) class, with loads of exercises which always kills our brain cells n used up most of our times. n of course, definitely a bit hard to cope up as we're terrible at our basic = ="
But really, ur explaination was superb good,n now, I proudly present my A to you!! XD
Thank you for making account so interesting!

Shing Yee - Would never miss you out eh? =P Well, you always taught me whenever I had questions.
Althought you did break down twice(or maybe more) , n I always miss out seeing u cry as I was slping. = =
N I was really grateful during our final month before SPM. As in spending our time in KFC for doing revisions.
U never know how much I learn.! *touched*
还有,谢谢你的礼物。说实话,我很感动!

Gze Xie - Hehehe, wouldnt dare to forget u kor. =) Although u cant teach me in real life, with just using MSN, u helped me solve a lot of maths question. Expanded my understanding more than ever. It's a shame that we dont have much time for add-maths.

Siang Sen - My so-called 老公. I still rmb after trial exam, we would always spend our Fridays in school studying add-maths or sometimes Science with Ly See. There are times we study akaun too. ^.^
I still remember whenever u cant stay, I would spend my Fridays sitting in the canteen, copying karangan!
Hahaha!!!

Choh Kwan - 也许学业上你没有帮我很多。不过最令我感动的事,是在SPM前几天,当我最需要朋友的时候,你愿意在我身边听我诉苦。这一切,我一定会铭记于心。
脑残帮帮主,我爱死你了!XD 来,快点建好姑婆屋,我等着你接我进去同居!囧!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

我并不是什么聪明女,也不是什么懒得努力的人。
我只是个尽我全力考好SPM的人而已。
所以,在此,我想说明一下,不要和别人计较成绩。
失望还是意外,那个都是结局了。
现在,我们应该迎接新的世界,新的未来!

PS : Those whom I've not mentioned, doesnt mean u had not helped me.
Just duno wat else I can say besides a thanks.
So, Thank You! *90-degree bow*
Thank You for being my tutor, a helper n much more! :D
Just thank you so much.!

-MsKay
-21/3/12
-9.59pm
Glee Rocks!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment