Saturday, May 12, 2012

12th of May

Don't stare at me like that!
Really, I know what you wanted to say.
I didnt update my blog for almost a week edi!
Omg *facepalm* Hard to believe lerhxxx!!!!

Sorry readers, was quite hectic for my test.
It's not like my test had been going on 6 days.
But it's because im studying like mad. =S
Aiya, watever la x)

Anyway, I wanted to upload some photos.
But just not 2day. =3=
I promise to upload it as soon as possible k? XD
I bet u'll love those photos too.!
It's abt my classmates.
Cause a photographer (Mun Hong) said need to take our class's photo for magazines.
So we purposely wore either white or black. (I choose white btw, black look horrible on me) Lols!
So everything went well, n the photo looks very cool & lovely.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Alright, if any of my classmates see this, dun be mad k? = ="
Lols, actually im quite shocked when I heard that most of you all CHEAT during exam.
=3= I dont mean im pretending to be good or sth..
It just, I always look up on you all. I thought all of you were very smart.
That's why I always study hard in order to catch up to your pace.
When I found out, I felt like all my efforts wasted. =S
I know it's a small case, so might as well I shut my mouth! Hahahhaa!

Btw, that does not mean I will stop trying hard.
I will try to work even harder!!
N yes, I hate losing. *everyone hates losing*
That's why... GAMBATEH! xD

-MsKay
-12/5/12
-10.40pm
Had a lovely n funny dinner with my cousins! XD
Omg, laughed so hard when bryan biao ge talked abt his school life.
SO interesting !!! More interesting than mine!
Hahahaha, aiya such a pity that I never had the chance to kena borang salah laku. =3
I wonder, when can we have this kind of gathering again? D:
I miss my 表妹,表哥!!!!

PS : Happy early mothers day! :D
*wish to celebrate with her*


No comments:

Post a Comment