Sunday, May 6, 2012

Freaking moodless.

Damn you moodless.

Just freaking go away from me would ya?
I'll appreciate a lot if you do so.
N yea, in exchange, I wan MOTIVATION!
Hahahaa.

Next week going to have 3 test 1.
So awesome ya? #sucks
Oh well, just word hard!!!

That day went to Chatime for our 2 hours break.
Then my fren, is just so cute.
At first, I ordered a Roasted MilkTea.
Then she asked : Roasted got rose de flavour is it? O.O
We burst out in laughter n couldnt stop at all.
*They even post on fb*

Later on, we're talking abt GNS's journals
since all of us having hard time to search for journals.
So we talked abt Sandwich Generation.
N pls, if any1 of u readers don't know the meaning pls google it. Haha
Then my fren AGAIN said sth funny which made us laugh until stomach pain.

Me : Do u know what is sandwich generation?
Fren : A very thin women arhx?
Me & frens : ...... *HAHAHA*


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

My dad signed up for temporary member card for gym which only available 4 two weeks.
So my dad is very hardworking bringing me to gym when we have the time.
Since two weeks is precious. #hoho

btw, R.I.P to one of my primary teacher - 杨育媚老师. =( #aww

-MsKay
-6/5/12
-13.06pm





No comments:

Post a Comment