Monday, May 14, 2012

E-class

Alright, as promise. Photos! :D

This will be the event of our class getting class's photo for some school's magazine.
So, the night before the photoshooting,
we're planning about which colour to wear.
Who's going to wear wat.

At first SJ was quite mad because many ppl was playing around.
So I said just chillax. N just waited patiently for every1 to reply.
=___= But sometimes.. sometimes u reli get frustrated at them.. Hahaha
But nvm, as long as we get nice photos. =)
Everything turned out as every1 plan. That's good enough. :D

So, just enjoy my photos k?
PS : Group photos' credits to Mun Hong. =)

Yvonne & K.Chi.

L to R : Yvonne, K.Chi & me

We're the ROMAJI. :D *loves*

Romaji, Take 2! *ga-chak*


Up : Calvin, SJ & CL.
Down : CK, Elaine, YY

Betty & Me. *she's da gangster* #rofl #joking

Emily & Me *crabbyyyy*

The ladies in E-class.

My favourite among all 3. =) E-class.

-MsKay
-14/5/12
-8.48pm
How was it?! :D
Nice riteeee? I know a lot of leng lui in my class la.

Hmmm.. Tmr gonna get back our test paper.
Wish me luck ya!!! *fingers-crossed*
Alright, shouldnt blog much.
2 more exams to go! #bwahahah #lazy

After all the test 1, I can lazy around waiting for Mid-Term.
But hope I can finish all the assignments so my holiday will be free enough!! Hahaha.

To Aru Majutsu No Index. WAIT FOR ME PLS n TQ! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment