Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random

Well, celebrated Zarieth's bday ytd.
So just a short post la.
Don't have the mood lately.

Haha, glad that Zarieth was surprised or else our effort will be wasted. =S
Well, the cake is lovely n tasty.
Hmm. btw, the photos below I took it from fb.
So ya, I lazy to upload my camera's photo.









=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Btw, My "awesome" GNS teacher told us to speak out our goal/dreams during class 2day.
It can be short term or long term. So I say out mine.
"My specific goal is to save money n buy a DSLR camera in 5 years time"
I was laughed by my classmates. Not because it's ridiculous, it's because they think it takes too long.
One of my classmates also said : Hey! 5 years? Eh c'mon la. Too long.
I argue back : My OWN money k?

Then afterthat, only I remember, of cuz will kena laugh la.
they're RICH! N wat I am? Just a normal student.

I never want to compare anything or anyone.
But pls, respect other ppl's family condition before u laugh.

-MsKay
-23/5/12
-8.14pm
If this keeps up, I don't think I able to have the courage to drive anymore.

即使一个人崩溃,也要懂得微笑。



No comments:

Post a Comment