Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 days in MV!

I just found out Im so cool.
I'd gone to MidValley 3 times in a week!
Omg omg omg.! D: What else I can say besides OMG? hahaha x)
I know Im completely insane edi.
But nvm la =S Just take it as a break since Im having my mid-term break now! Hahah

Alright, my 1st day in MV is because of my frens.
That day, we have 3 hours break, so we went to MV all the way from Subang. Pro right?
So y MV huh? Cause that day is Uniqlo's opening sales.!
Every1 is dying to go there. Some even shop until dun wanna come out n end up skipping classes
I know, shop like a boss rite? x) Teehee!
But I din shop la. All I want to do is chillax in MV. Hoho.

2nd day in MV is because of PC fair.
Although it's Fri, it's packed! It's more horrible than Edu Fair.
The amount of ppl, really make u squeeze until not much space for walking =/
Almost got lost with my bro if I din not follow closely.! >w<
But in the end, I still bought sth that I wanted it long ago. =)
Thank you!

3rd day in MV is because of outing with Bryan & Yan Yan.
Cause Bryan gonna be in UK around July?
So we're just meeting up n had some jolly fun by eating Sushi Zanmai(my 1st time)
n also sing K! My all-time favourite! =D
Hmm.. To be honest, this is my 1st time sing until no image. Hoho.
I shouted a lot when we're singing Kelly Clarkson - Stronger.
I dunno why, but every1 started shouting, then I follow. But it feels good.
Cause it's like we're gonna tear the room down. Hahhah!!
I cant stop laughing. Seriously XD
Anyway, after sing K. Yan Yan had to go, so me n Bryan went back to our old school - Sentosa.

My purpose of going there is cause of PBSM's having a junior camp. So just went n take a look.
Found some interesting gossip. So funny wei. = =" A bit unbelievable.
Well, it's still the same the form1 not active. But luckily our form2 is very good & sporty. =)
I gave some ideas to my AJKs about the games.
I really wanted to see how will my juniors react when they see "色魔“ as their game.
I REALLY WANNA SEE WHO KENA JACKPOT! Hoho!
Afterthat, me n bryan just went home.

=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

These are some photos which is found in my camera for Zarieth's bday. =)
Enjoy.






=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
MsKay
-27/5/12
-12.17am
Now I found out singing anime songs in karaoke would be so much fun! D:
I WANNA SING K AGAIN! >w<

其实如果你愿意转身,我就在你身后。

No comments:

Post a Comment