Friday, May 18, 2012

A great day!

Alright, 2day is quite eventful la.
First, had an activity with my college mates.
Guess what is it?.
BADMINTON ! :D
Omg, it's been a while since I exercise with frens.
Eventhough I did exercise at home, playing with frens is much more fun n happy.
I was sweating like mad lerhx, but niceee! #lovethisfeeling

Haha, it's so funny wei.
Because we're using the empty courts when we only book 2 courts! XD
CL loves to bully ppl with his skill. "professional" He called himself that way.
Rest a while again since I barefooted playing badminton cause I din know
that my shoes very slippery when I ran.

PS : There were 12 of us 2day. Quite cool huh? x)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Then, CK drove me, Kai Chi & Huey Lyn back to college while they all go YY's house to bath
I went to Kai Chi's house n bath n chillax a while.
Then both of us meet up with others n had our lunch.
Btw, I tried their sesame paste, it's quite delicious lerhx! x)

After lunch, we had maths class.
Finally the teacher gave us our Test 1 marks.
Woah, got 5-6 ppl score full marks. 20/20! #they'resmart
Aiya, nvm la. I tried my best edi. I also quite happy with my score! :D
18/20! Weee! It's been a while since I score so high.
It's not modern maths like in high school, it's add maths lerhx wei!

*Done praising myself* Rofl.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=
On my way home, drop by K.Lum place for sth.
Guess wat?
My surprise plan work! #waytogogirl
Alright, once again. Happy Birthday my fren! =D

-MsKay
-18/5/12
-9.52pm
Ytd went to Sakae Sushi. x) *first-time*

No comments:

Post a Comment