Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Glad you're reading this x)

Alright, I know this is the 2nd post.
But damn, MUSIC rocks wei! =3
Glee totally made my heart beats again with their magical music. =)

I really never been so in love with an episode like this much.
I think it's episode 14 about the New Direction & The Warblers compete in Regionals.
Honestly, I love absolutely almost all their songs.
Proud to say that the Warblers did not let me down.
It really suited them. I was like OMG. It's so cool.
I love "Glad you came" from the Warblers.
My favourite song in New Direction which is sung during Regional
is the mash up for "fly & I believe I can fly"
No words could describe the beautifulness of this song.
Artie sounds totally great, n santanna's rapping part amaze me! =D

Cant wait for more of their musical, but quite sad that Quinn got involved in an accident. =(

Well, this is just a short post abt the songs Im addicted with which is found in Glee.
Enjoy yea! :D


-MsKay
-2/5/12
-7.18pm











No comments:

Post a Comment