Sunday, May 27, 2012

Angel Beats! Keep the beats!

So 2day let's talk about an anime that I'd just finished last week. Hehhe =)
Guess what's it? RIGHT! From the title above, it's abt ANGEL BEATS!


I mean like, oh my, how can I miss out such a good anime?!
What's best is that it only consist of 13 episodes + 1 OVA(also consider 1 episode)
Storyline is quite ok in the beginning, but later in the late-episodes.
the storyline is really better n better.

I love how they express themselves through their dreams n hopes they've been counting on.
Even when they're dead, they still wanted to do sth which they never able to do during their life-time.
I felt so touched when Iwasawa sang her song : My song.
I duno why, I felt like crying. It's like u can feel her pain n passion through music.




This one is Yui's version. I dunno why, but there's another flavour inside this song.
Like Iwasawa's more on those cool song, while Yui's cover was like cheerful type? XD


Well, as you can see from the MV,
Iwasawa is a lead singer + guitarist from the band called "Girls Dead Monster(GirlsDeMo)
Other songs of the album is quite cool. Go & listen. XD







As the story goes on, we able to know about other ppl's stories.!
Hmm.. Aiya. dun wan talk so much. Better watch yourself! =3 Hahhaa
So I'll just post some music & wallpapers. Hope you'll enjoy!







Girls Dead Monster(GirlsDeMo)
So about music.
You really got to listen their opening & ending.
Not to mention the violin version of the opening song is superb & amazing! :D






-MsKay
-27/5/12
-1.21am
Anime rox! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment