Sunday, January 29, 2012

初三至初六的行程~

Alright, it's time to stop my laziness =____=
It's been 5 days since I post anything? Ha!
Well, have to admit that I'm quite busy lately n tired when I reached home D:

since last post of mine about 2nd day of CNY,
3rd day, I went to M.Valley to watch a movie : I LOVE HONG KONG 2012!
with my family of cuz.
The movie is not bad compare with Ah Beng -.-
I rmb it rained heavily outside when we wanna go home
n my bro's fren called my bro..cause his fren thought it was END OF THE WORLD
due to the storm in Taman Desa. Seriously, saw lots of trees fall off,
many cars had become sandwich edi! XD
Even stores n houses was being smashed by the trees.
Many of them called it a WAR ZONE! HAHA!

4th day finally had my rest at home. LoLs
spend my day slping, n watch 那些年 with my bro n his frens [they came over to our hse]
HAHA! Not to mention I feel so happy cause what I download was full version
while my bro download the version that had been cut ..Teeheee~

5th day, purposely went to Pavilion with my mum, aunt, n grandma n uncle
to just see the dragon decoration which was meant for new year =___=
At least I had fun taking pics until no battery #lowquality
The best part is I finally get a chance to play cosplay.
If u wan photos, ask me. I wun post it up =P HAHA

I can show u some decoration! x)











Now that I see my pictures, I realise I have a bad habit of taking pictures of flowers @@
HAHA! weird rite? x3
Hmm.. then went to have lunch n back home #tiring
At night reli flooded with sms + chatting conversation + phone calls.
cause we're trying to sort out the plans, but Im glad that everything is settled! x)

6th day
Mum banged my door twice this mor ._. n I was like so earlyyyyyy?
No choice, if not my door pecah #joking
then wait for my frens to come while I spam in MyTalks. Haha
Suddenly got a phone call from them saying they will come here early.
so went down to welcome them n we watched astro while waiting kar chun + mei yee + kat.
However, cause my house is way to hard to find, so we walk to wei yan's hse.

Then they start to gamble while I sit aside. Haha. Dun dare x)
at first they use stars to gamble. haha. but then real money la of cuz.
Later then, sit taxi to kum lum's hse. Wanna pay back but guan cheng insist of girls no nid pay
#suchagentleman .
so I went thr to play the piano n guitar. Lols while they continue gambling.
I wanna wait ah boon to come be4 I go, but it's way too late n there are other plans to move on.
So guan cheng accompany me walk to siang sen's hse.

While walking, saw ah boon's car #wtheck
Reach siang sen's hse, then sit a while then sit taxi to zhi yin's hse.
We were so happy that the taxi uncle know whr's zhi yin's hse! HAHA
becuz at first we thought of sei lo, how go thr.. duno how to go thr sort of thinking.
Reach thr, saw zhi hern, zhi xian, chriz lo n some duno #paiseh.
too bad that little kid din go. he's so cute! HA!
Gamble a bit, then play a bit. then went home n slp =.=

Right now here I am.
So tmr my girlfrens are coming over too. so stay tune readers.
脑残帮的朋友们,明天见!XD

-MsKay
-29/1/11
-12.59am
Why should I care?


No comments:

Post a Comment