Friday, January 20, 2012

Crappy post~

I hardly talk to any humans nowadays except my family! -.-
I have to admit, Im having a pretty lifeless life.
Well, at least not lifeless for the past few days.
Tiring like old days - do this do that, but I love it! :D haha
The feeling of hectic really make me feel alive or maybe reborn again! #lousycrap

As you all know, Chinese New Year is coming soon.
So, I bet everyone is busy with the cleaning thing.
Truthfully, I double my work this year, to make myself more exhausted.
Or else Im gonna stick my butt in front on this comp again n again! #damnlifeless

Just a short post for me to crap since Im bored. Lols
Feel free to visit me n I'll treat u with my cookies! x)

-MsKay
-20/1/12
-1.19am
I will never be the same without you.


Need to remind myself that never ever sit in daddy's car 
with a full stomach, or else I'll feel dead. ._. #feelingsick


I WANNA DANCE SO BADLY!! >w<


PS : Cant believe my blog hit 1000views in 4 months time?! Thx readers! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment