Thursday, January 19, 2012

Top13 Songs for Glee season 2 ♥

Since Glee season 3 gonna show up in StarWorld [chn 711] next week

I wanna make up my post that I've been lazy to update about. Haha.
Yea, like the title said. "My Top13 Favourite Glee's songs in season 2"
Actually 10 for New Directions [ Rachel & co]
while another 3 is for the The Warblers [ Kurt & co]

So, let's start with New Directions! XD

No.10 Stronger by Britney Spears

Comment : It was not bad for male! XD hahaha!

No.9 - Born this way by Lady Gaga


Comment : It was not bad =)


No.8 My cup [Glee's original song]

Comment : Britt is way too cute in this song, especially the sound "ahh" she made was..CUTE! :D

No.7 Friday by Rebecca Black

Comment : Oh wow, it's such a nice cover. *thumbs up*

No.6 Loser like me [Glee's original songs]

Comment : Such a nice n catchy song. Haha! n the lyrics was cool too! =)

No.5 All by myself by Celine Dion

Comment : Her voice is so so so good! *envy* hahha~

No.4 Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

Comment :  Sorry to say this, but I think this cover is better than the originals *nooffence*
For real, her voice is so clear in this song !! D:

OPPSS! GETTING MORE NERVOUS FOR THE FINAL 3? XD
*just crapping* HAHA

No.3 Pretending [ Glee's Orginal song]

Comment : Absolutely in love with the lyrics.
Face to face, n heart to heart. We're so close yet so far apart.
I close my eyes, n look away. That's just because I'm not okay.

WOW! FANTASTIC! XD *5-star rating* haha #melodyiswonderfultoo

No.2 As Long As You're There by Charice

Comment : Lyrics n vocal are both awesome! Undescribable!! XD Seriously readers,
I would strongly recommend you all to listen to this song! x3 *hearts*

take it, it's yours to break.

n now, for my all-time favourite glee songs!!! XD TADAH!



No.1 Get it Right [ Glee's original songs]

Comment : TOTALLY PERFECT. THIS SONG IS INSANE!! XD
Especially the vocal, it shocked me, even give me the chills when I 1st heard it! lols
The lyrics, it touches me when I sing along with it.

Cause my best intensions keep making a mess of things, just wanna fix it somehow.
But how many times will it take? Oh how many times will it take for me, to get it right.



Now , it's time for The Warblers! XD

No.3 Candles by Hey Monday

Comment : I think it's better than Hey Monday la. Doesnt mean Hey Monday isnt good.
Just this version really soften me. xD

No.2 Raise your Glass by Pink

Comment : Whoots, this version is just much cooler than Pink version!! XD *Screams*
Not to mention, Blaine is really HOT. HAHA

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!




No.1 Misery by Maroon 5

Comment : Again, BLAINE IS HOT! n his voice is AWWW *manly* hahaha


-MsKay
-19/1/11
-1.38am
Seriously, I'm trying to rush this post so sorry for not posting up the lyrics websites =S
Tired here btw. Haha
Anyway, I know this post mainly for Glee season 2.
 But it wouldnt hurt to take a peek in season 3 true? =)
So, I really really want to share this song with you all.
It's a total change to this song. I thought it'll gonna be pop n catchy. but instead, so wonderful.
HAHA! enjoy la! =)



What do you feel like meeting a mirror? As in a person who truly has the same mind as you.
It does awkward, but, it's sth you'll rarely seen.! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment