Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Dragon Year! :D

One of my homeade cookies~

18~ Some are hidden behind.

18~ x) With a clearer view.
Reli a very short post since Im awfully dreadfully exhausted.
Btw, I'd counted all the cookies, n it should be around 21++ [Some havent come out] HAHA!

Today morning I was busy.
Then noon went to my 3rd uncle's house had lunch.
Went home around 2pm++
Then back home onli rest for like 10 mins? Then do this do that -.-
DAMN! #Tiring.

because relatives wanted to start the dinner early, so after backed home from lunch.
With the time busy doing chores, n final preparation for CNY.
Then changed n went straight to 5th uncle's house for dinner.
After dinner, went for a movie. Ah beng's 3rd movie.
I have to say, boring n not worth watching =___=

Blah, back home around 11.30pm.


-MsKay
-23/1/12
-01.05am
各位,龙年快乐!那,谁愿意当我的财神爷呢?我已经很乖在等你的红包了!♥


Just kidding x) Feel free to come my house n try my cookies.! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment