Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fairy Tail

OK, lately I'dchanged my taste.
Need to stop from Sailor Moon for awhile or else way too bored =S
So guess what's my next anime? x)

Plue
NOP, not from Rave master, but from the AWESOME FAIRY TAIL!!!!!

Earthland's Fairy Tail

Well, in 3 or 4 days time, I've manage to watch from episode 48 until episode 90.
N currently, their adventure is about space dimensions n in a world called Edolas.
The detail stuff I leave it to you to watch yourself ba! xP
In Edolas, they met another guild which also calls Fairy Tail.
Same face, same voice, except for personalites. Lols

Edolas's Fairy Tail
What shock me the most is Lisanna STILL ALIVE!! D:
n Lucy's character is soooooooo cool!! N her tattoo on her left arm was spectacular fabulous!!
Quite funny when natsu n wendy first found their different personalities. haha

Speaking of fairy tail, I have to be honest with my favourite character.! :D
TADAH!

Lucy's celestial spirits
Not Lucy, but Lucy's power - celestial spirits.
Those spirits were awesome. My favourite spirits are Gemini n Leo[handsome] LoL!
Hmm, what else to say about? I duno =.=
Just a short post anyway, lazy to talk today. x)

-MsKay
-15/1/12
-4.05pm
These days of cleaning n baking cookies are tiring.
But, I'll do my best!

Quote#1 : Watching back those couple picture I took, it's so sad to know them being strangers again.


Quote #2 : Great, now there is a rumour going on about SPM result's day is on 22nd of March



Quote #3 : 有时候,孤独不是我们要的。只是,找不到人和我们一起分享喜怒哀乐。所以,宁愿一个人的世界里生活。





No comments:

Post a Comment