Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29th feb

Bwahaha, such an important day. 4 years once, guess what I did?
Driving lesson! :D
This time is the 4th. Haha.

Well nth special since Im learning with a rather cute guy.
Hmmm... Never knew his workplace quite near with mine since it's the same area. #omg
However, it's kinda boring when he's using the car while Im sitting there doing nth.
Luckily got another instructor chit-chat with me.
If not, gonna get flu since the wind is quite strong
Haha, next week nid to go for the Pra-Ujian le D:
Hope I can pass *fingers-cross*
Wish me luck readers!! >w<

Anyways, just a short post.
Tmr is my official full time work le!!! x(
Hope can survive, especially night time! x) Hehehe
Must do my best! :D

Cya!

-MsKay
-29/2/12
-8.16pm

Congratz to Sonia on her engagement!!!!!
Wish can attend their wedding, hahahahaa #impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment