Thursday, February 9, 2012

2nd driving lesson

YES READERS!
I'd survived my 2nd driving lessons! :D
Whoots! *Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers*

As usual, crapping session! Haha
I had to say, the uncle very punctual! O_O
memang 7am reached. Then we went to HQ which in puchong.

Then reached there, he led me to drive around,
so I get the chance to try on the roundabouts,
I have to say it's tough ._. If you dun turn the thing fast, you might crash sth. x)
n their roundabouts so small! D:

Afterthat, he said let me try the JPJ test : on the road.
It's a bit early for that since most of my frens learnt the mendaki bukit during their 2nd lessons
But uncle said , different ppl different method. Heheee..
He did mention that on my 3rd n 4th lesson, will concentrate on
mendaki bukit, parking & 3-point turn.
and if I manage to pick up fast, I can go for the QTI test 1st.
In that case, I need to give in everything I have when the time comes! :D

Back to topic, the JPJ road test.
So I drove 2 rounds. Got a bit panic when the enjin died off due to my hasty.
1st gear is my only problem. x( weak controlling.
But still manage to handle rather ok =)

Suddenly I asked uncle : Today u drive me back home or I drive?
Then he said : U dare to drive home or not?Then must learn 3rd n 4th gear.
In 3 mins, learn jor then straightaway start my journey to go home! #brave
On my way home, I wouldnt say it's jam la.
But reli loads of cars. X.X
There are times I try to turn, but the car sudddenly past by me. It's quite scary.
Almost unable to stop the car ._. #freakingmyselfout
No choice, since puchong is quite a busy area.

Then when I saw parkson at OUG. I said to uncle : Woah, I almost reached home!
HAHAHA! then when I back home. All I did was telling everyone in family I drove home 2day!
Not onli that, I also told my frens who asked me why I'm so happy #teehee
Well, cant blame me. Since it's quite a challenge as well as a long journey.! :D
Took almost 40-50mins since my speed is quite slow. Haha.

I think that's all for 2day.
Cya!


-MsKay
-9/2/12
-10.59pm
Cant wait for the next lesson! :D

INEEDAJOBLIKESERIOUSLY. JOBHUNTINGTOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment