Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine? No biggy! :D

HAHA! I've been so lazy to update since I got a job.
It's quite tired when u keep standing eventhough it's just a few hours.
Can't imagine how my leg gonna be if Im gonna do full shift in this coming Sun #godbless

Let's talk briefly about my job la.
For the past three days, I'd been memorising everything.
Including the menu, different culteries for different dishes,
even ordering part you need to think fast, n be able to get what the customer had said.
Sometimes, eventhough I can remember it, but when I stand in front of the customer, my mind BLANK!
Mamamia, I remember on my 2nd day, I had a lot of mistakes =.="
I just blur out when the customers got so many questions to ask. @.@ #likeIevenknow
Luckily my boss lady always try her best to be with me when I take orders.
Well, thx to that. I also know a bit more info la. :D Like that easy for me to answer the customer next time.
Btw, I notice sth very funny.
During afternoon, can see a lot of leng lui #seriously.
Night shift, you can gap zai. #cutebutnothandsome *花痴*

Alright, let's talk about Valentine.
Hmm, quite enjoy today.
I plan to woke up at 7am to do sth, but I just cant wake up. D:
Then suddenly my fren sms me : We'll reach in 10mins.
I was like OMG!!!! I HAVENT DO ANYTHING!
Then rush rush rush,n finally, sin wei, choh kwan reach 1st, then siang sen.
Afterthat all four of us sit S.Yee's car. HAHA.
Reached tesco, went for a sit n eat the cupcake.
Then head to Subway. Went back up to take some pictures.
Later on, went to Karaoke. Quite ok.
The price is cheap, include set lunch n drinks too! :D
Song choices also quite in laaaa.. hehehe..

Then me n siang sen rush to work lo. She went to OUG while I go back kuchai's area.
Hmm.. x) I thought today will see lots more customers since it's valentine.
Instead, it lesser than be4 = ="

Alright, photos next round k? Lazy upload.
Cya! :D
Btw, finally my day off tmr! Bwahah!

-MsKay
-14/2/12
-11.02pm
PS : RIP Whitney Houston =(





No comments:

Post a Comment