Saturday, February 4, 2012

Underworld : Awakening

I got to say, ARGH!
=__= I thought can see frens since they're working there.
But none of them came today cause it's their holiday today.
Nvmmmmmm..

Went round n round just to make sure I can rmb the path.
Now that I think back, I forgotten which way to the bus station. #lmao
Hmm, nth much to say about since it's a top secret for my journey 2day. xP
Not planning to say it out unless I get it.. someday x(

Then hmm, back home took a nap since I cant slp well again lately..
Later, mum said wanna go out for a movie.. sooooooo..
I WATCH UNDERWORLD:AWAKENING!!!!! #bwahaha

I highly recommend this show, it's the best action movie I ever seen!
From the beginning until end also fight Fight FIGHT! Whoots! :D

SHE'S PRETTY!!! 


Not to mention, there are parts which are really disgusting like ewwwwww!
Like for an example, when the enemy puts an injection through one's eye #yikes
OR or or when Selena(the pic above) cuts through her ally's stomach n grab the heart.
=_____= I really want to close my eyes. Hahaaa

I remember clearly there's one part when she was surrounded by a sea of dust due to the grenade.
I have to say, it's artistic. I dunno why, it just gives me inspiration ! D:


Erm, should I think this is a goodbye? HAHA
Tata readers!
PS : I love her blue eyes =P So pretty #teehee


-MsKay
-4/2/12
-10.16pm
Saw Xiang Ting 2day at MBO.
She watched the same movie with me #whatacoincidece

No comments:

Post a Comment