Friday, February 24, 2012

3rd driving lesson! #booyeah

Well, I also dun understand why must I update everytime after I had my driving lesson?
Lols, maybe cuz I found sth to crap about? Bwahaha.
As the title above, this is my 3rd lesson.
So, like what I said in previous post about 2nd lesson.

Today, I learnt mendaki bukit, parking & 3 point-turn.
Parking part I din really have time to disgest since we're out of time.
N it takes time for me to drive home.
So I onli tried twice then head home le X.X

Overall is quite ok, but kinda get scolded by the instructor since
Im not serious enough to do it, keep joke here n there. D:
Instructor said Im ok, able to pick up fast, just need to rmb the steps.
##I even drove the wrong route in front of everyone. So fish.
He did mention sth like Im good in driving just havent realise it.
I was laughing so hard, but maybe he's right? Who knows? #lmao

Morning when I woke up, I know it's raining, luckily it stopped.
If not I cannot learn anything. HEHEHE! =P
N when I reached the headquarters, it was gloomy, feels like gonna rain.
But, Im lucky. It didnt! :D
When I was driving home, the sun is bright n shinny.
This time, luckily Im prepared. I brought along my sunglasses! Haha.

Reached home, tried my best to stay awake by watching The Gods of Honour.
Then around 12pm, had lunch with my eldest bro.
Later then off to work until 5pm! :D

WHO CARES if I act like a boy? I live my life to fullest! :D
Just be myself! =)

Maybe I more of a boyish kind of girl, so for me.
Why wait? Life is yours. Go ahead n make sth special to make it memorable.
We only able to live once. We only able to experience it once or more.


-MsKay
-24/2/12
-11.58pm
Fell aslp around 8.30pm? @.@
I guess Im too tired. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment