Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My first driving lesson.!

Like the title said, today Im gonna share abt my experience
in my first driving lessonnnnnnnnnnnnn x)

Honestly, I never think that the instructor (Vincent) would let me drive.
Cause according to my frens who're learning now,
they said 1st lesson only about sitting on the driver's seat n learn to change gear.
However, I was one step away.

He(Vincent) just briefly talk abt things I should know #boring
like um, =____= alright, I forget what he said.
 Sorry lo, it reli made me feel sleepy #naughtygirl
Then he take me go round bandar baru sri petaling while showing demonstration.
Suddenly he said, it's your TURN! LMAO

I was like? Woah, seriously? hahaha!!!
Well, the good part is when I was practising how to change gear + stepping the clutch.
The enjin went off twice. #Totalbeginner
I started to get scare edi. Since I just stepped in the car, n not even driving on the road.
HAHA the instructor also got scared by me? x)
After he thought Im ok, he let me drive #WTH!
Ok, when I reached the traffic light. I was holding on the clutch until green lights appear
Unfortunately, I release the clutch too fast n KABOOM! XD
Enjin died AGAIN! #Imatotalfailure D:

Well, like I said. It's my 1st.
So I guess I had some beginner luck?
After all the terrible incident above I'd mentioned, the enjin  never die off again! BWAHAHA
Evem the instructor also said not bad for 1st timer. haha #proudofmyself
I managed to go round n round for about 4-5round? 
n guess what, that's the end of my lesson! HAHA #timeflies

So, for those who're gonna go for driving lesson.
Have fun la! x) It might be scary, but.. hey.. dun force urself =P


-MsKay
-1/2/12
-11.09pm
N this is how I spent the 2nd month of the year 2012 #AWESOME!

PS : I found out that my legs are short when I was adjusting the seats #forevershortie ._.

hope you'll be surprise by my present later! Bwahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment