Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Never bored with my 18.

Sumtimes I wonder, is it when people start working,
ppl start to stay away from the computer? O.O
Hmm, last time I always open the comp when I woke up, n off when Im gonna off to bed.
So lifeless wei. = =
Now? Will open after I'd come back from work. #miracle
Hahaha. N also feel lazy to blog after I start work.

Well, since I duno what to crap about, let's talk abt my work? =D
It's a bit tough la, but Im starting to get a hang of it.
Seriously, being the only waitress could be tough, however,  not stressful la! x)
Especially night shift, when the shop is suddenly full of customers.
U'll just busy until u duno what to do.
Not to mention I almost get scolded by my boss lady for some mistakes.

I know she's mad, but she din scold me or whatsoever.
I got so upset n disappointing with myself that I almost wanted to cry.
Jeez, Im such a crybaby. Don't worry, tearing part did not happen la.
I control myself, n said, Everything will be fine.
Took a deep breathe, n continue my work! #nevergiveup

Besides, I met some customers really pissed me off.
On the other hand, there are customers who are just "funny", keep flirting.
Haha. One of the best part about this job is u seriously can gap lui + gap zai.
Not to forget I even watch those new hong kong's dramas with my boss.
Since I got nth to do. Hahahaaaaaa!!!

I really have no regrets working part time.
Really wanna thx to him,
His words remind me of why I wanna work as a waitress so badly in the first place.
Thank you.! :D

-MsKay
-22/2/12
-6.32pm
Less than a month.

怎样,才是对的选择?
选择,仿佛是一个致命伤。
要么就大胆,要么就等待。

No comments:

Post a Comment