Thursday, February 16, 2012

Friends, you're the best!

Sometimes I wonder why everyone onli says love is hard to understand?
Isnt friendship hard too?
Just a glance, just a step, just a look ; you'll know what's ur bestie thinking.
N might even give u a hint that only both of u can understand to do sth.
Hmm, it's reli quite hard to reach this kind of level though. @.@
Well, that will be a strong bond when that comes.
Oh well, just crapping.

My intention is to post some photos that I took during Valentine.
I really had fun with u girls - Choh Kwan, Shing Yee, Siang Sen, Sin Wei ! :D
It's really too bad that we had to leave so early x(
Maybe next time? x)






脑残帮的合照!

-MsKay
-16/2/12
-9.32pm
Im really glad to know each n everyone of u.
It made my secondary life less miserable n more craziness! :D
Guess what girls?
I'll never be the same, without you! =')


But you won't get to see the tears I cry,
Behind these hazel eyes.

Kelly Clarkson - Behind these hazel eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment