Friday, February 10, 2012

A job has arrived.


Look at me readers, Im all brighten up right now! :D
Totally feel like wanna jump like a kid to show my happiness.

Rmb what I wrote in my last post?
I said im going for job hunting today.
N guess what? I insanely get it! Whoots! *toast*
Guess my luck havent fade away after all!

Maybe the shop really nid ppl?
Cause after I said I want part time she straight away hire me.
Woah, I was like, did I really get it? hahaha #stupidme
The paid was ok la, RM4 per hour. x)

Well, just a short post about getting a job =3 #likefinally
Valentine is coming.. So..
Those who are in a relationship, enjoy this memorable day! :D
To those who're still single like me, cheer up x)
You're not alone since u still have frens & family.
N dont be sad about not getting a rose for valentine,
Cause I'll be the one,your secret admirer to send you one #justjoking

Hehehe, here you go. Your flower

Blue Rose

Doesnt it look just pretty?? :D #thatsmyfavouriteflower

-MsKay
-10/2/12
-9.29pm

Havent you heard?! VALENTINE IS CANCELLED!
Mathematical Proof : 14-2-12 = 0

HAHHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment