Sunday, February 5, 2012

Eggs day

Just a short post.

Im sure everyone heard of ytd - The egg-standing day! HAHA
Cause according to Chinese, 立春 means the beginning of the new year - 2012.
So, we can make the eggs to stand. x)

No joke, I can feel sth, it's like gravity when Im doing it. #miraclefeeling
I know you wanna say where's my proof! haha

TADAH!
TADAH!!! :D I successfully made it within 5mins.
N then I had a theory. What happen when the clock strike 12am?
Will it fall?

Conclusion : It wun fall!
HAHA truely, I almost 1am only put back the egg!

Did u all have fun with the eggs? :D I hope you do.
Tmr is chap goh mei, last day of CNY, so enjoy it n have fun readers!
Till then, cya!

-MsKay
-5/2/12
-9.42pm
Insomnia is getting worst lately. Wish I could stop it somehow.

并不是所有的疼痛,都可以呐喊。
by Unknown

爱,是一门学问。
Love, it's a knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment