Monday, February 27, 2012

Craps again.

Im back readers!
Back from experiencing 2 days of full time work.
I got to say it's tough n hard & sleepy but it does get funny at times! :D
Conclusion : I totally like being a waitress.!

Truthfully, gonna less blogging since Im starting my full time next month
which is like in 2 days time?
Dont miss my crappy post. Lols.
Just joking, I will try to update my blog when I woke up in the morning!
Bwahaha~

Since it's from 1pm to 11pm,
I only ate my meal twice a day, yet I still can gain weight..
Cool rite? =_____________= Aiks!
Nvm, Wish me luck that I can survive the whole month!
Oh maybe someone willing to show up n say wanna do part time,
then I can break free from doing full time! HAHA

Btw, my favourite sports shoes, I wore it for 2 months n now it's cacat = =
Awww, so saaaaad... x(
Not to mention, I learn something very important while doing this job.

Everyone has their own unique smile. =)

-MsKay
-27/2/12
-12.20pm
Just when I realised I've stopped singing for quite a while,
Now I found somebody to listen to me... :D
Guess who?
My boss's son!!!!!! HAAHAHHA
He's 5 btw >w<




No comments:

Post a Comment